“This is a standard raw tuna (poke) salad served in most Hawaiian homes. Although unconventional, it is sure to please the more adventurous seafood lovers. Be sure to use fresh tuna for the very best flavor, although fresh frozen tuna will produce acceptable results.”
- 2 pounds fresh tuna steaks, cubed
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 3/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper (optional)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped macadamia nuts
- In a medium size non-reactive bowl, combine Ahi, soy sauce, green onions, sesame oil, sesame seeds, chili pepper, and macadamia nuts; mix well. Refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.
- Serve over rice or just plain with some pita chips for a wonderful delight!
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED © 2016 Allrecipes.com